View Single Post
Old 06-18-2004, 09:14 PM   #3
KAYERIVERCITY

Dave: I finally got the A/C-heat unite fron SCS Frigette. It was the second one as the first was crushed by a fork lift truck at their dock.....Con-Way {CCX}OY!...What can I say?...Saturday and Sunday are going to be good days to do the install-I have the DOT Enforcement guy and his son coming to help with the bed and they can do the cut outs for the A/C unite as well...There are very few instructions with the unite so the instal will be tricky....Thanks for the A/C tip-it is 9000 BTU's and I figure that is twice as much as I need for a meat locker.....geof- [don't leave the light on just quite yet I'm getting to the point that I hit things at nite...2 deer this year-good thing my trucks have devices on the front ends...called DDRD's..."Deer Damage Reduction Devices" in insurance company lingo....since they will not allow heavy aftermarket bumpers with out a $70 a year premium increase....but they love the idea that I can avoid deer damage with my DDRD's-now I have to come up with one for the Volvo.....]
KAYERIVERCITY is offline   Reply With Quote