View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 10:30 PM   #9
geofkaye

....I DO SCORPION COATINGS ON BED LINERS ETC...HELL, I'LL SPRAY ANYTHING as long as i get paid these days...most of the bed liner guys are toes up and the franchise isn't worth the paper it is written on...Scorpion is a different deal for vendors....NO FRANCHISE.....so you are in business for about $1500 + or- a few bucks....it is easy to learn and hard to screw up. I like the Military Olive Greens and specially the Forest Green the Marines use....I have my P/U painted with the Latex formula and it is tough and barely visible at nite...never shows a scratch or a dent as there is no shine to it....and very tough/durable. Bed liner Coatings are very heavy for exterior surfaces and therefore are just adding weight to tow around. matching is a trick if damaged-you need to be very good at colors. I'd use Latex rather than bed liner because of cost and weight...Other than that , the bed liner would be ideal for a lifetime coating....with Scorpion Coatings there is not a problem with fumes and no need for a clean paint spraying room-I have coated jeep interiors outdoors under a shade tree this summer...mudding is more fun than you can imagine when all one has to do is spray out the interior with a water hose......I spray interiors of trailers/vans for the bikers/moto-cross and they are easy to wash out....geofkaye and the Rivercity Girlz....
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote