View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 04:23 PM   #3
Radman

Eskimo,
1.I agree with the noise in the back bedroom. When we build ours I did some work to negate the noise but was mostly unsuccessful. I have a new approach should you (or anyone else) decide to build a new coach. The noise is gear and tire wine transferred via the metal frame up into the coach.

2.Full air may be better but I don’t think the ride will bother you after about the first 10min and it does get better with a load.

3.Inverter for TV and other accessories is a must. More is better so look at the price breaks between sizes and consider how it is integrated into the rest of the coach systems before make a decision on the brand.

4.Instant-on water heater is the answer to fast hot water for extended periods of time. RV500 in my coach is good for 90 hours of hot water with one fill of the propane tank. That is an extreme example because I don’t carry that much water but you get the idea.

Tell me more about your Off-Roading in the woods…how many wheels? We do vintage and modern cross county racing with a bit of MX and Trials thrown in for balance.