View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 07:48 PM   #7
geofkaye

....MY MEASUREMENTS [OOPS FORGOT ABOUT CAPS] allow for some walkway-certainly not enough for 2 people to pass one another but enough for walking and sitting at the same time....and surely enough for kids and/or the mother-in-law.....a isle that is <20 inches is expected...with 2 couches that fold down to 2 "full sized" beds which in the RV business is 42" each-not 55" as in the home style beds.......we have to consider all the various sizes of beds when building a MH now that the manufactures have screwed with the standard measurements.....the worst case scenario is that the "folders" will not work and need to be redone to fit the existing area....which is time consuming but not that hard to re-due...there about a hundred different sizes of folders available....very few are comfortable though to sleep on though in my opinion.......BTW I don't want air to run the slides-I prefer hydraulic as they never seem to have problems and do not bind up like the leed screw type...i have never seen a pneumatic unite to move slides yet.....
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote