View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 03:53 AM   #13
rjdhomes

Quote:
pump
geofkaye, I can't dispute that you rehab 4 units a year. All I can state is that I have been in the business for a over 5 years and I have never seen an FRP delamination problem except for one unit that was damaged and left open to the weather. I have seen plenty of problems with laminated wall class a & c motorhomes though.

It is hard for me to believe since Renegade service department would be the most likely candidate for an insurance repair, and I have never seen any delamination problems being repaired. I have seen a couple of insurance jobs replacing complete Renegade walls because of buildings burning adjacent to the Renegade- so I know that they are an excellent source of repairs.

Renegade has built over 4,000 units, they are one of the few in the industry still producing motorhomes and trailers in this economy. If they were not built better and stronger, that would not be the case- the customer and the market decides this.

I guess that if you were to show me photos of the last 4 or 5 Renegades you have repaired- I will stand corrected, until then, I am totally behind the product and the Renegade construction process & materials.

Bob Dill
(847)812-2972
rjdhomes@aol.com
rjdhomes is offline   Reply With Quote