View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 09:39 PM   #2
geofkaye

....Easy!....need a 24' box with or without the overhang which isn't used much anyway....I'd get an air foil if you could....back door can stay if you need space for bikes or alike....I'd suggest you spend a lot of money on insulation with very few windows as the thieves usually enter a window and exit a door.....I'd suggest a foam insulation of at least R-14 in the walls and R-21 in the ceiling with a R-10 in the floor first. I AM suggesting wire run in conduit on the outside of the inside surface if this is not a high line coach but used for racing mudding or any sports related activity as usually dirt involved......bare floors are never good if there is a drop of water or oil around as someone is usually on their butt so we use walk off carpet that can be washed with a hose and dried over a fence and won't slip breaking someones butt or worse........use something on the walls like plywood or something easy to paint as it is easier to paint than wash all the time-it will get banged up if you use it a lot.....kids leave finger prints all the time-if there is grease it will be worse than you can imagine....GET A INCINOLET TOILET AND INSTALL IT WITH A VENT THREW THE OUTSIDE AND FORGET ALL THAT PLUMBING AND STORAGE CRAP. SAME WITH SHOWER AND SINK-DRAIN IT ON THE GROUND UNDER THE TRUCK-OR GET A BLUE PLASTIC TOTE AND HAUL IT TO THE DUMP PLACE IF YOU ARE FORCED TO........HOT WATER HEATER IS A MUST BUT COLD WATER IS OPTIONAL GET A LARGE TANK WITH A PUMP FOR WATER AND AN INSTANT HOT WATER HEATER THAT IS PROPANE AND LEAVE IT OUTSIDE WHEN IN USE-SAME WITH COOKING-DON'T COOK INSIDE/COOK OUTSIDE OR EAT OUT........any other questions just ask.....geofkaye [about $25k for a fairly good conversion on your truck]
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote