View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 04:12 PM   #16
Bob86ZZ4

Got another pm from the moderator there, looks like he's mad that I started this thread to expose him:

Bob, It is very unusual for members of the class C forum to have to sort of reaction you have issues with. The posts I felt out of line were removed. I think the reaction was to a perceived chip on you shoulder for anyone that did not agree with you. Frankly you do come across as argumentative and belligerent...Which could well be the misunderstood passion for not understanding or agreeing with not creating a special section for road tractor RV conversions.

I know you are a member of http://truckhome.com which is a forum dedicated to your specific type of motorhome. You have also lauded IRV2 for having a dedicated section that meets your criteria. So

If there is ever going to be a section for Truck conversions that map to your exact configuration it will be in the forum of a sub category of the C forum. To that end antagonizing Class C Members, or contrasting RV.net with other forums does not work to your advantage.

You already participate in the www.truckconversion.net/ and you have indicated that IRV.net has a section you agree with ...So what is the antagonism to have RV.net create a section that agrees with your perception of what is appropriate?

Once I perceive a need I will advocate

I am not looking to creating a hobby dealing with this. However I am open to additions to the forum. If you are interested in my participation in creating a category that focuses on Road Tractor Conversion you are going about it the wrong way. In this instance the squeaking wheel does not get the oil.

Once I see the need I will create a segment. I am just not there.

JohnnyT Moderator
Class C
Class A
Dinghy Towing