View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 06:35 AM   #7
Bob86ZZ4

I bought my rig at www.wrightwaytrailers.com. I was very happy with their service. They have a few toters that might fit your needs on their lot. Look at their site and then call them and ask for Doug Beck. Tell him Bob Winsor said to call if you don't mind. He was a very nice guy and made me a great deal on my rig. I also recently spoke to Ralph Dickenson at www.busesandmore.com. He said he just took in a really nice toter home that he has for sale on consignment at $38k (I think that's the price he quoted me but not positive). I don't see it on his web site yet so you should call him. Did you look through the ads here: http://www.chooseyouritem.com/...ruckConversion0.html ? Another good place to look is www.racingjunk.com and get to the truck conversion section. Good luck. No matter what I think you will be most happy about getting out of that motorhome and into a truck conversion. More power, that's the key to life.