View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 07:05 AM   #4
Bob86ZZ4

Ha, good advice geofkaye. I'm going over this thing a bit at a time. It is like brand new tho. The dealer I bought it from, www.wrightwaytrailers.com really impressed me as a good shop. Their guys were going over it one last time when I showed up. I found a couple flourescent tubes out (one in each of two fixtures that have two tubes anyhow) and they quickly swapped in new tubes. I haven't lifted the bed yet. The first "big" project is swapping out the regular microwave for a convection unit. I pulled the micro out yesterday and went to Sears. They have a convection unit that's the exact same size. I bought that one. Today I'm going to pop it in place. The only thing I'm somewhat worried about is the old one had a vent plate screwed to the top that directed the venting heat out the front of the cabinet. The new one vents on the back. I'm going to see if I can fabricate some tin to direct that heat out the front. Either that or put in a venting grate along the back side of the cabinet to let the heat out. I'll see how much heat comes out of the new one and see where that leads me.