View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 08:29 PM   #9
TommyP

Thanks for the info. I'm a member of RJ and have looked at alot of the rigs and have not found what I (we) like yet. I have a small chassis shop, I build drag cars, most are 4130 cm and all tig welded. I've looked at projects others started just to see things I would do different, not to mention the looks of the truck and build when finished. As Burt mentioned, it's not bad to be a bit different.
I've looked at this site for about 2 years and have seen some very nice builds and thought with some info from what looks to a very knowledgeable group, I would try to build exactly the one we want. Not to make light of what is involved in a build, I do understand what I'm looking at on these rigs and I see ALOT OF WORK that's involved in building one.
Thanks for the help, we will be at Hershey Pa. on Sept. 18 and I will make some crazy offers and if I get a taker I will post it. Well with that said, where do you guys think the market is on new units? Just so I dont look like a fool to a salesperson.
Thank,
Tommy
TommyP is offline   Reply With Quote