View Single Post
Old 04-27-2004, 08:21 AM   #4
cjc

Thanks for the reply, but the reason for my posting had a two fold purpose. First, was to inform those who are considering purchasing a truck conversion that the experiences that I've had could happen to them. Overall, I'm in love with my truck even with all the problems and decided long ago to deal with the problems, get them fixed no matter what and hold onto the truck. My family and I have been able to go places and see things in a manner, comfort level and time period that we would not have been able to do in a conventional bus style motorhome. We're able to bring two Harleys everywhere and ride in the desert, mountains and shoreline. In addition, when the weather is too severe, we have a pickup available to get around. The only way you can bring all your toys with you in a motorhome is to bring a huge trailer with you and then try to find someplace to put that thing. The second reason for my posting was to find out if anyone had the same washer/dryer in their coach as I do and what type of experiences they've had with it. In addition, the current headache of rain water entering through the a/c units is baffleing to everyone that I've spoken with. I wanted to see if anyone had a similar experience and what the solution to the problem was.
cjc is offline   Reply With Quote