View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 06:17 AM   #1
Bob86ZZ4

I'm trying to find ways to locate nice campgrounds. I found www.campgroundreviews.com . Seems like it might be okay. Kind of funny reading some of the reviews tho because often somebody will write what a great park it is and then next review will bash it. Just wondering if there are any other sites similar where I can click to an area or state and there will be a listing of campgrounds to look at. I'm not that fond of the state parks because you've got to make your reservation way in advance, or just show up and hope they've got a site you can fit in. And, most of those campers drive Prius' and sleep in a little nylon dome thing and cook over a little can of gas with a grate on top. Hahahahaah, no they're very nice, but most just walk by my truck and grunt or look the other way. I can feel when I'm not wanted. I'm a KOA member and often stay at those but thought I'd check out some other campgrounds too.