View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 09:38 PM   #12
Bob86ZZ4

Nope, I checked I80's web site. Nothing. I even had my son stop there (he drives over the road and runs that area often) and he found nothing. He even checked several other truck stops, nothing. I've got all the lights now, bought them from my local Kenworth dealer. They ordered them from trucklite, where just about everybody gets their lights. I'm quite sure you couldn't get one of these lights for $2.00. You might be able to find a incandesent one for less than $10 but not likely a l.e.d. one. If you can get these same lights for $2.00 I'd buy a bunch and re-sell them. I just started putting them in. The original hole in my siding is ever so slightly too small. I used some sand paper to open it up enough. That's too much work tho to do 24 of them. I'm going to get a abrasive bit for my die grinder and open the holes up that way.

Here's the original one:

And the finished one: