View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 09:03 AM   #5
TractorPuller

Thanks for the comments!! It was a four year labor of love with 4-5 men working on it on weekends and in "free" time.

Bob, I think if we happen to pull up against a curb, the steps would probably be all up on the curb or still on the apron, but if we have a height discrepancy, it would be pretty simple to put a piece of wood under the bottom brace to level it out. The steps are pretty forgiving, they don't have to be set at a perfect distance to use, a lucky find on our part.

That's my dad sans a helmet, he's just tack welding our shore power box together in that picture

Thanks for the comments on the patriotic theme. It has dual symbolism for us. "Remember When" stands for the days when we had an old flatbed truck, then a series of school buses over the last 25 years of tractor pulling. This truck and trailer is far beyond anything we've ever toured around in. But now that we've painted the air dam as such, "Remember When" can speak for remembering when our flag truly stood for something. It still means something to me, by God.

Brad Jerew
Wild Times Motorsports
www.wildtimesmotorsports.com
TractorPuller is offline   Reply With Quote