View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 07:39 AM   #1
Tibrious

This isn't a photo, so much as it is a question. What I want to know is, given that on the back of my Pennsylvania Class A Drivers License with the S, P, T, and X endorsements it reads that my passenger commercial restriction is limited to class B and C passenger vehicles. The back of my license then goes on to read in parenthesis: (No A Buses) now i am understanding that technically class A buses are vehicles that are to be more commonly found in other countries (such as the United Kingdom, or even Cuba,) but what baffles me upon having discovered this wonderful website, is how could a semi tractor re-configured to haul a "top of the line" motor home trailer not be classified as a Class A Trailer Bus, especially if any of you have been "legally" allowed to carry more than 16 passengers while on the road, including yourselves? I really want to know this, and if any of you know of a way to lift the Class B Passenger restriction on my license so that I can drive an articulated trailer bus in the states, then your assistance in dealing with this inquiry would be greatly appreciated.

sincerely,
bdl1982@live.com
Tibrious is offline   Reply With Quote