Thread: IN TEXAS
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 04:34 PM   #5
Bob86ZZ4

Cool, I don't have much help on getting her to drive it tho. My wife hates to drive my full size conversion van. She wouldn't even consider taking the helm of the big rig. Her Rav4 is about right for her.

Do you have facebook? That's how I host most of my pictures. It's not too hard. You should be able to save the pictures from that dealer listing to a file on your computer. Then put them into a album on your facebook. Then link to them from here. Or you can just link to the picture from here. You have to bring up the picture and then you right click on it and select "copy shortcut" and then in your reply box here you type: [img]and then insert that copied part here by holding the ctrl button and typing the letter v[/img] So, it will look something like this:

The problem with linking to a picture that way is that when they take down the picture from their site after the rig is sold or whatever, your link will no longer work.

I'll try to post a picture I got off their web site: