View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 09:56 PM   #14
geofkaye

....builder: just got back from Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot and saw your e-mail. Haven't had any major problems-except one that scared the crap out of me last week-and needs to be addressed this week....the ignition switch is worn and needs to be replaced-which I should have written in to the contract for purchase[I forgot!] anyway I need something to do Wednesday....it just shut off in the parking lot and the girl what was working for me went nuts about it.....15 minute check over and I remembered the discussion/replacement photos on Escapees-wiggled the key-took it off the heavy ring and it cranked right up.....meanwhile Kelsey was changing her panties as they were really twisted in a knot!....Other than that -NO SURPRISES!.....I was fairly aware of most problems and covered them in the contract for purchase....My Volvo was hit in the front end by a portable cement mixer and did superficial damage to the front end-but due to time constraints at the trucking company-they never rebuilt the truck-just used for parts....till it was time to trade it in and them they put all new parts on it-traded it in for $19.5k needing mostly superficial stuff which I added into the contract for purchase at the time....that and the guy I deal with is a good guy to buy trucks from.....geofkaye
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote