View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 09:41 PM   #4
geofkaye

....THE ONLY PRODUCT I USE IS THE 3M STUFF....it comes in gallon cans and looks like rubber cement....but what do I know-I get it from a fabric/upholstery supplier in town here... I use a glue spray gun-but it will work with a roller and pan [4"] but the fumes are quite potent an gets the girls really whacked out of their mind when using the stuff inside-funny, work is over in the early afternoon after an hour of spraying the stuff-the girls are quite stooooopid by then anyway. I have to do it outside in the open air b/c of the really bad headaches I get with it......If you do a good job of coating you will not have any blisters in the finished piece.....I have it installed in my trailer-on the wall for 5 years now and it doesn't come loose in the heat of summer.....in this market we are experiencing now-it is really cheaper to up date the interior than buy new.....a complete MH interior is about $1200 material cost and it sells for about $20k when done to the owners expectations.....geofkaye
geofkaye is offline   Reply With Quote