View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 12:41 PM   #3
BravestDog

Now if I could get Ebay to do the same...I'd really feel like were making progress.

Does anyone want to take on that project?

Did anyone hear that the former woman billionaire CEO of Ebay, Meg Chapman is running for Governor of California? It's true: http://www.latimes.com/news/lo...eb10,0,4630002.story

She made her billions by overcharging you and I for every nickel, dime, quarter and dollar for the overpriced ebay ads. Things that most people would give you for free, like running it for 10 days instead of 7 days or starting the auction at a prearranged time...Ebay charges you a nickel, dime...

Maybe I could use that as propaganda against her. Tell her that I will criticise her ebay managmeent skills because they don't have a Class 8 Truck Conversion category. And that I will continue to criticize her managment skills unless she creates one quickly, at which point I will go away.

Show up at her political parties with a sign that says, "Meg is incompetent because there is no Class 8 Truck Conversion category on ebay..."
"I have marveled often at the thin line that divides success from failure and the sudden turn that leads from apparently certain disaster to comparative safety." Ernest Shackleton, Antarctic Explorer, Sea and Land, 1874-1922.
BravestDog is offline   Reply With Quote